French Online Courses
- French private lessonsFrench Online Lessons can be booked at a time that suits you between Mondays and Fridays. Depending on your goal in the language, you may book for however long you need to reach that goal. The lessons are 45 minutes each, but you may book a double lesson, which goes for one and half hours. For example, if you book your session from 14h00 until 15h30, it means that you have used up two of your lessons.
Our French Online Lessons can start on any day, so all you should do is book your course or get in touch so that we may arrange for you. You may cancel your lesson by giving us 24 hours’ notice. If the lesson is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will forfeit the lesson.
- Monday to Friday
- Anytime from 09h00 until 19h00
- Only 1 student
- Minimum 10 lessons of 45 minutes
- 24-hour lesson cancellation policy
- Personalized attention : same teacher, tailor-made curriculum.
About the Lessons:
We will provide you the course material. As these are Private Lessons, you can advise if you don’t wish to use course material, or if you only want to practice a specific skill in the language, e.g. Speaking, Listening, Reading or Writing. At the end of your course, you will have to write an examination based on what you have covered in the lessons. Upon successful completion of the examination, you will be awarded a certificate. Our pass mark is set to 70%, so you must make sure that you study hard!
French Online Private Lessons are best suited to those who cannot always determine their schedule or travel.
2. Online French part-time course
The French Part-Time Course runs twice a week, in the evenings for a total of six weeks. Lessons take place on either a Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays. Depending on your goal in the language, you may choose to continue with a second or third Part-Time course. Our Part-Time courses generally run every 6 weeks, so all you should do is book your course or get in touch so that we may arrange it for you.
- Monday & Wednesday or
- Tuesday & Thursday
- 17h00 to 18h30
- Maximum 15 students
- 6-week duration
- 18-hour course
0.00 average based on 0 ratings