With an unprecedented proportion of the world’s population in self-isolation, many of us feel uneasy about the sudden, strange upheaval to regular life as we know it. By far the majority of people wanting to learn a second language, have preferred to do so face to face up until now. Needless to say, with the world under different phases of lockdown, physical distancing is key to avoid spreading the virus. This being said, life has to go on and we all need to find ways to cope with the virus restrictions, but at the same time continue with a productive life.
LTC has therefore moved most of our lessons online and very successfully so. This way we have opened up new lines of teaching languages to our students. It is safe, reliable and most importantly – healthy. One of the great aspects of teaching a language online is being able to interact with students 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Students can sign up to learn English or one of our other languages by choosing which course best tailor to their needs.
Teaching a language online gives students the opportunity to study in their pajamas and is only one of many benefits of online education. Also, no need to fight traffic, leave work early for a class or miss important family time. Our online courses give students the opportunity to plan study time around the rest of their day, instead of the other way around. Students can study and work at their convenience. Course material is supplied, and these benefits help students balance work and family commitments with learning a new language.
To sum up: The lockdown worldwide is going to be with us for some time to come and if we want to continue our education and specifically learning English, online lessons will be the only professional, safe choice. Enrolling for online courses at LTC means thus not putting your life on hold but instead making the most of the current unfortunate situation all over the word. Let LTC assist you with reaching your language goals whether it is preparing for an examination, e.g. IELTS and TOEFL, Business English or one of our many general English courses.
Please see below for 5 essential benefits of learning a foreign language through our online courses:
- Multimedia: Technology innovation has never made learning a foreign language easier-even in an online classroom.
- Repetition: Few people pick up new foreign language lessons on the first attempt; thus, repetition will help students truly master another language. Unlike the traditional class environments, online classes do give you the opportunity to do repetition far more regularly. Not to mention, they also engage students throughout the learning process.
- New Learning methods: Online courses offer an “out with the old, in with the new” approach to learning a foreign language. Our online lessons offer a variety of tools to address writing, listening and speaking a new language.
- Accessibility: Our online lessons enable you to complete your coursework from anywhere without having to travel.
- Autonomy: If you as the student are willing to give your time to understand the technology, and be an active learner in the online lessons, you will reap the benefits.