Are you interested in learning about new cultures?
Can you imagine yourself as a teacher?
Do you have a passion for the English language?
Then you should consider becoming an English as a Second Language Teacher.
LTC offers a four-week TESOL certification course that provides you with high quality practical training to help you become a certified TESOL teacher. The TESOL certification is respected internationally, allowing you to then teach anywhere in the world if you so wish. The course will take you through the following:
- Classroom management
- Lesson preparation
- Training in all four language skills
- 120 hours of instructions and teaching practice
- Small groups/individualised training
- Internationally experienced trainers
- Excellent course material
- 4 weeks – 120 Hours (Full-Time)
Our TESOL course is scheduled to start on the first Monday of every month, and runs for 4 weeks. As this is a Full-Time course, you would be required to attend lessons and practical sessions every Monday to Friday for the 4-week period. The groups are small, ensuring that you get the right amount of assistance in the course. The TESOL Course involves several lesson observations, theory classes, and practical teaching sessions.
- First two weeks run from 11h00 until 17h00
- Second two weeks run from 09h00 until 15h00
If you have always had the idea of embarking on a new career, taking a year sabbatical or simply exploring the world, then this is your key.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings